Monday, December 15, 2008

Rats Have An Uncanny Survival Instinct.....

Why on earth anyone thinks Sara Michelle Gellar is "hot" is beyond me? In case you don't know who I'm talking about, she's the rat who played Buffy for the TV series and then was gracious enough to fall off the face of the earth when Freddie Prinze Jr. gave her a pity wedding. I might understand how some desperate nerd could get all hot and bothered watching her destroy vampires, but even that's a stretch considereing it wasn't even SciFi channel material, and they'll put ANYTHING on their station that involves a set of boobs flouncing about kicking an unrealistic amount of preternatural ass. I might even allow the ONE time she had a lesbian kiss in a movie scene to be her claim to hotness. But, on top of it, even if we choose to exclude her painfully pointy nose, jutting clavicles, and her grotesquely thin lips and the fact that she plays a sex crazed catholic coke fiend hellbent on fucking her brother (not, not, NOT hot), her on screen slobber fest (literally.) was with sensual man beast, Selma Blair.




In what universe does that not cause shrivled penises? I don't even have a penis and it's scared and disgusted. So, you can imagine my bemusement when on one of my daily sites, I find that she has been selected for a sexy photo shoot/print ad. First of all, she's not relevant. I think she went back down into the sewers to train the Ninja Turtles after she got married.


Second, she's NOT even remotely attractive. Apparently, you can put anything in garters and it will visually satisfy enough people to warrant an entire photo shoot. I'd like to see Cameron Manheim get away with this. Plus, what the hell is that face she's making? She looks like Garth Algar from Wayne's World.




It's this kind of shit that makes me regret letting the serfs find out about the printing press. No more, cruel cruel world. I beg of you! No more!

2 comments:

Matt The Idle said...

Yo! Don't diss Master Splinter! And also, Photoshop can do great things.... great things.

Unknown said...

tell us how you really feel... i think Cameron Manheim could rock the garters... i really do!